Saturday, 4 June 2016

The Wait is Over. The Dragon Loyalty Award Answers are Here!

Exactly one week ago today, I posted the Dragon Loyalty Award. For this tag, I had to list seven statements. Four of them were true. Three were false. But which were which?  

(Leave it to me.)

You sure, Ivy?

(I've got it. Trust me, this time, I know I've got it.)

Then, by all means, take it away.

(Well...

1. I commented on book blogs for over a year before I created my own.

This is definitely true. I should know, I was there.

2. I have read exactly three and a half of the Twilight books.


https://giphy.com/gifs/animation-disney-pinocchio-3o85gdhlpxVz8TjsTC
  
You've read exactly zero of the Twilight books.)

Guilty as charged. 


(3. I have created my own merfolk with their own appearance, anatomy, class system, gender roles, societal rules, etc. Now all I have to do is write the story that they're supposed to be in...


True. You're insanely proud of all the time you spend procrastinating by building your species and your worlds down to the last unnecessary detail. 

4. I am a Slytherin.


https://giphy.com/gifs/animation-disney-pinocchio-3o85gdhlpxVz8TjsTC

False. You're a Hufflepuff. I'm a Slytherin.)

There's even a widget at the bottom of the page announcing it. 


(5. So far this year, I have failed to finish writing except a few monologues and a short play (but that's better than finishing NOTHING, right?).


Definitely true. I am ashamed to be your inner editor.)

And so you should be. You're the reason that I can't finish anything longer. If you'd just shut up for five minutes! 

(6. I loved the Merlin finale.


https://giphy.com/gifs/animation-disney-pinocchio-3o85gdhlpxVz8TjsTC

The biggest lie on this list. There is a reason why it's NOT a good idea to get you started on the Merlin finale.)

https://giphy.com/gifs/merlin-gif-challenge-rqnuIFySzdLy0
  

(7. As a kid, I went through a Pokemon phase and a Tamagotchi phase. At one point, I was going through both of these phases at the same time. 

Obviously true. Every British kid who grew up in the 2000s went through a Tamagotchi phase, and it took you a frankly ridiculous amount of time to realise that all Pokemon games are pretty much the same.)

Nice going, Ivy. 7/7 

(Well, really, what did you expect?)

About time, really, considering you live in my head and all. 

(Rude.)

So, there you have it. 1, 3, 5, and 7 were true. 2, 4, and 6 were false.

How close were you?